African Society for Trenchless Technology
The Southern African Society for Trenchless Technology is aware of the necessity for maintaining a
healthy environment and addressing the changing needs of the community.
Our mission is to promote, from an ethical and neutral base, the use of TT for providing and maintaining underground services
with a minimum of surface and environmental disruption.
This we do by:
for the benefit of
- making press releases
- arranging promotional activities
- advising on available solutions
- providing technical literature
- supporting research
- the public
- designers and specifiers
- suppliers of materials and equipment
- contractors installing and maintaining services.
Updated on 30 September 2009